To inaugurate the Agile Leverage Blog, I interviewed Heather Diamani.
Heather’s experiences, training and background give her a unique insight into marketing, entrepreneurship and life.
My military experiences helped motivate me to keep on a fitness schedule daily because we did fitness daily in the Army. In the Army, a weak soldier would make a weak team, and I wasn't going to be the weak link! It wasn't so much about individuals as it was about teams, they were all about group effort and support.
In the Army, a weak soldier would make a weak team, and I wasn't going to be the weak link!
As for my online ventures, I'm determined, motivated, and work hard at anything I set out to do thanks to what I learned as far as responsibility in the Army.
Blendhappy is about blending health and happiness in life. In order to achieve optimal health, we must do so with a positive mindset. I started it because in 2008 when I was about to leave the Army, I had a laparoscopy and they found precancerous cells on my uterus. They wanted to put me in treatment and hormone therapy since I had hormonal issue too, and I refused. I wanted to do it all naturally, and I did.
One year later after being on a strict routine of juicing, blending, clean eating, and working out I was feeling better than ever and when I went to the doctors again, the issues were gone; seriously! Now I'm on a mission to let people know healthy=happy and healthy can be easy.
It seems like so many people are intimidated by healthy food and so many people are so misinformed about food, that I want to do my part as a nutritionist to help others live an easy and healthy lifestyle.
Thanks Corey, I appreciate the kind words!
- [su_highlight]Just act natural[/su_highlight]… that's what I do. I am quirky and not afraid to let it show. I can't force that, and nor should anyone, but if someone is not camera-ready they shouldn't do them. Even if you are comfortable doing video, there will still be people to criticize, and I just don't ever take it to heart.
- [su_highlight]Use good keywords that are relevant for the keywords on YouTube[/su_highlight], keep a simple easy title that doesn't exceed 7 words. Use a keyword tool to find what people are looking for.
- Don't just share your content, engage people! [su_highlight]Ask questions![/su_highlight]
- [su_highlight]Watch your comments and respond![/su_highlight] It's so important to communicate with your audience, it keeps them coming back and they appreciate me taking time to respond, as I appreciate them taking time to watch and comment.
- I don't plan, I just get an idea and [su_highlight]I do it immediately[/su_highlight]! If you don't, the idea slips away and you're less likely to do it later. I do not use a script or practice or pre-record, but it's not a bad idea to if someone can't remember things well. I have the gift of good memory!
Shawn and I have known each other for about 3 years and he asked if I was interested in working with them. I felt extremely grateful and that I would be stupid not to take it, I love Affiliate Summit so much and it changed my life!
I handled the Newcomer's Program for Affiliate Summit West. I do the social media, ReveNews, was handling the MeetUps..., weekly blog and video posts, contests, edited a book, all our site and plugin updates, go to other conferences and invite people to Affiliate Summit, speaker preview interviews, app setup, and that's just to name a few… there are more little side tasks as well.
I will grow BlendHappy by making it open to other people to contribute to and share, and I am writing 3 more books and launching a product line soon.
Just make sure you love what you do, do it with passion… because it's all you will do almost all day everyday. If you work hard, stick with it, always be up-to-date in the industry, results will come.